Sunday 11 October 2009

If you could photograph any past event in history what event would it be?

Over the last week I asked the following question at a few places around the web 'If you could photograph any past event in history what event would it be?' I was overwhelmed with the number of responses I got and the quality of the them.

Here are a few I would love to share with you:

Man discovering fire. I'd love to see the expression on their faces!

It would be Dinosaurs...to see if they really do wear underpants like my daughter keeps telling me.

Nero playing the violin with Rome burning in the background.

Drake beating the Spanish Armada.

The sinking of the Titanic.

The birth of Jesus.

Construction of the pyramids... I'm a sucker for anything involving ancient Egypt.

The Big Bang!

The boston tea party

The parting of the Red Sea, at sunset of course.


So I will finish off by asking you 'If you could photograph any past event in history what event would it be?'

0 comments:

Connect With Sbunting108

You can connect with me at Twitter - Simon Bunting Photography